IPAC Peel & Neighbouring Areas (IPAC PANA)
- February 22 – Reprocessing tour of William Osler Reprocessing Centre and speaker. Not to be missed! Learn and see reprocessing in an acute care setting and learn of reprocessing resources for community and LTC.
- April 25 - Trillium Health Partners – Infection Control & "Unconventional Spaces"
- June 21 - Summer Social lunch with Jim Gauthier “Teacher, teacher: can you teach me?” Becoming better educators.
- September 12 – UTI Implementation with Public Health Ontario
- November 28 Evening - Holiday Social with speaker tba
- January 26, 2017: Reprocessing - Donna Moore
- March 9, 2017: ARO's - Virginia Tirilis
- Presentations from the May 24, 2017 Education Day - Learn From IPAC Vets: Inspired by The Invictus Games :
- November 14, 2017 Evening Education Event: Building Awareness in Antimicrobial Stewardship
- January 21, 2016: The Cameroon Twinning Project - Shirley McDonald
- March 31, 2016: Social Media and Infection Prevention and Control - Barley Chironda
Presentations from the April 28, 2015 Education Day (IPAC PANAM – More than just a Game!):
- Pan Am and Parapan Am Games Overview - Ben Addley
- Building a Defensive Line – Pan Am and Emergency Preparedness - Dr. Brian Schwartz
- Syndromic Surveillance - Sandra Callery
- Infectious Disease Outbreaks in Sports - Dr. Jennie Johnstone
- Making the Science Make Sense - Dr. Ronald Brecher
- When Disaster Strikes: Ethical Issues in IPAC Outbreaks - Dr. Gary Garber