MEETINGS & EDUCATION
- February 21 (1 - 3:30 pm) - Kasey Gambeta, BScN, MN, CIC presented Carbapenemase-Producing Enterobacteriaceae (CPE) Epidemiology. Where are we now?
- April 18 (1 - 3:30 pm) - Ehsan Haghshenas, Pharmacist, William Osler Health System will be presenting on Antibiotic Stewardship. Location: Peel Memorial Hospital 20 Lynch St, Brampton, ON L6W 2Z8 - 1.D.207 - Conference Room map
- June 20 (11:30 am - 4:00 pm) - Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health presents a workshop on Reprocessing in the Community. Location: Chinguacousy Park Ski Chalet 9200 Bramalea Road, Brampton, Lower Lounge on 1st floor map. Register by June 12, 2019 on this Eventbrite link
October 10 (1:30 - 4 pm) Mandy Deeves, Public Health Ontario will be speaking to us about Construction & Renovation. Location: Brampton Civic Hospital North Tower (by sun elevators) 2nd floor Rm 764 map
- February 22 (1- 3:30) – Reprocessing tour of William Osler Reprocessing Centre and speaker. Not to be missed! Learn and see reprocessing in an acute care setting and learn of reprocessing resources for community and LTC.
- April 25 (1 – 3:30) - Trillium Health Partners – Infection Control & "Unconventional Spaces"
- June 21 (12 – 3:00) - Summer Social lunch with Jim Gauthier “Teacher, teacher: can you teach me?” Becoming better educators.
- September 12 (1 – 3:30) – UTI Implementation with Jill Richmond, Public Health Ontario. Peel Public Health at 7120 Hurontario, Mississauga 2nd floor, Room 2-102 map
- Presentations from the November 28 - Holiday Social - Carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae (CPE):
- “Our CPE Experience at Osler” - Kim Baker and Rajni Pantelidis
- Carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae (CPE) - Madeleine Ashcroft
- Surveillance for Carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae (CPE) in Peel region - Monali Varia
- January 26, 2017: Reprocessing - Donna Moore
- March 9, 2017 1300-1500 Peel Police Building 180 Derry Road, Mississauga
- March 9, 2017: ARO's - Virginia Tirilis
- Presentations from the May 24, 2017 Education Day - Learn From IPAC Vets: Inspired by The Invictus Games :
- July 13, 2017 Summer Social - Chinguacousy Park Ski Chalet, Bramalea Place Lounge
- September 7, 2017 1-3:30 Chinguacousy Park Ski Chalet, Bramalea Place Lounge
- November 14, 2017 Evening Education Event: Building Awareness in Antimicrobial Stewardship
- January 21, 2016: The Cameroon Twinning Project - Shirley McDonald
- March 31, 2016: Social Media and Infection Prevention and Control - Barley Chironda
- November 3, 2016: Chapter Celebration Evening A Celebration of IPAC!
- December 1, 2016: Peel Public Health, 7120 Hurontario Street, Mississauga
2015 Meetings/Education - archived via link
Where are the IPAC PANA meetings held?
Locations within Peel Region - as noted in meeting invites